Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Work woes...

I wish I had some other ways to keep up to the living standards in Sg.
Especially now when I am feeling all time low in my career. To put into analogy how I am feeling now...

It's so easy to have credit cards in Sg. As long as you earn 30K per annum, you are invited to the whole spread of cards from all sorts of bank - ABN Ambro, StanChart, DBS, UOB, AMEX, Citi, HSBC... each carries their merits so if they keep waiving the annual fee, I continue to oblige having them - all the cards I name will give me ways to get discounts, special deals, VIP invites etc. Some many years ago, I applied for a card name Manhattan. From the start, so far, I have only used it once and felt it was really pointless to carry it. They kept auto waiving my subscription but I felt that it was useless and one point, insisted that they terminate it. It has no value to me, just taking up space in my wallet. Come to think of it, my other StanChart card is never used before either... Back to the Manhattan card - I feel totally like the card now. I wonder if it's my depression mood acting up by blogging this down...

Like the card, I feel shiny and bright. Full of hope to be use for the purpose to be convenient. However, it's pale in comparison to other equally shiny cards because of the value of it. As much as the owner tries, there is no point.
I think my boss and the people I support make me feel that way.

I kept thinking of the next steps - should I continue to peservere in this path or should I find another job and perhaps (and hopefully) fit like a glove?

Is this a test of submission from God? I am so confuse and sad...