Thursday, June 05, 2008

For memories sake

I have to start doing this more often since I don't remember things that happen years ago. I've been reading some archives of some LJ friends and also mine.
- I found out that I am still not that huge on uploading pics - which often is the common draw for others to read your entries.
- I realised that my pet dog is 5yrs old already.
- that I went on more holidays than I remembered.

Anyways, the husband intentionally forgot our wedding anniversary day. He lost money on the stock market again and this time, *sigh*. But he tried to make it up but in his usual way...
the things he gets for me, he will get to enjoy too.

Action 1
He borrowed The Legend from his colleague and said it was a special favor for me. When I was not too overjoyed about it, it baffled him - until he watched it till past 2am - I slept at 12am, cannot tahan midnites nowadays. I pointed out the obvious, he denied.

Action 2
717 durian imported some "mao shan wang" and he knew these days, I am either mao shan wang or nothing. He got a shock when 2 of that buggers made him 80bucks poorer (the last time we ate it, I paid). So he insisted that it was for my sakes.
Although the whole family got it eat it, I am pretty okay and satisfied. Good things are meant to be shared with the loved ones anyway.

All I can feel now is that I have to give it to him for having the intentions to do it right.