Monday, May 26, 2008

is that light at the end of the tunnel

The past couple of months had actually been the hardest. Last year, work though was challenging, it was manageable. In fact it was fun.

- My mum claims (yes claims) that she is very sick. She've seen at least a dozen of doctors and insists that none of them wants to tell her or pay attention to what problem she has. I learnt through siblings and herself that she is also turning to whatever religion there is to "save" her from her situation. So I officially proclaim her MENTAL.
Now, isn't that a nasty situation?
- Tasha, well has been rather an issue and that was in my previous blog
- Domestic helper. Not sure if it was her fault or is it my expectations. Or if we simply don't have the chemistry.
- 2 kids going for exams at the same time. And the going gets rougher as they progress.
- I was told to swop role and I wasn't prepared nor comfortable. I don't know what lies ahead. All I can hope for is that it'd a blessings in disguise.
- I was terribly sick and that made me feel depress for a while.
- My hubby dropped me the bomb that he owes quite a bit of money because of speculation.

Things are soooooooooooooooooooooooo much better now. Especially when I've learnt a few precious lessons.
- how to praise God in painful times.
- how to rely in God's steering and not get overly stressed over it.

there are other lessons I should learn but the defiant nature of mine does not allow that to happen. But I am sure when I commit my weakness to HIM, I will overcome.