Tuesday, May 06, 2008

it's been some time

Quite a bit of drama in April that I didn't really sat down to think through the moments. I realised that I've been whirled into May 2008.

It's Exam week. I tink I am pretty cool about it. At least I am still at work but pump the poor kids with loads of practice papers. There is no way to do last minute revision and preparation but by them doing up the practice papers, it helps me relax. How evil can I get? haha.

By 14th, I'd be freed up. I can relax for the next couple of months.
The company is doing a short trip to KL at the third week of may but it'd be mostly work.
The family is gonna do a cameron highlands in June, complimentary resort stay by my BIL. Cool and fresh air.


... but I'm thinking beach.

too little time and I worry a tad too much to be able to do that beach break.