Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Meme

Kinda early to blog but I just wanted to take my mind off that Vietnam lead and the RFP that is driving me half nuts.

-------------------

1.Is your default picture your natural hair color?
No picture on this blog. but my hair is coloured.
2. Where was your default pic taken?
N.A.
3. What's your middle name?
Don't have one.
5. Honestly, does your crush(s) like you back?
nope, always not successful in that department.
6. What's your current mood?
somewhat tired.
7. What color shirt are you wearing?
Green.
8. What makes you happy, honestly?
Good friends.
9. Are you musically inclined?
I think I can sing quite okay. Can only play one song on Piano.
10. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
A beautiful cat.
11. Ever had a near death experience?
er... I think so.
12. Something you do a lot?
watch TeeVee.
13. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
Inspired by the cross. By A2J
14. Who did you copy and paste this survey from?
Ickleoriental.
15. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Mei Yan.
16. When was the last time you cried?
Sunday. I missed my Dad.
17. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Do everything at the speed of lightning. I like to get things done quickly.
18. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Height.
20. What’s your biggest secret?
It'll not be a secret anymore if that was said.
21. What's your favorite color?
yellow... white...
22. When was the last time you lied?
huh?
23. Do you watch kiddy tv shows or movies?
with my kids, yes.
24. Do you have a best friend?
Used to. I thought.
25. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I'll have a more positive outlook of life.
26. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Mineral water.
27. Do you speak any other language?
Mandarin.
28. What’s your biggest regret?
Never thought of it.