Friday, March 02, 2007

Busy with what..

These days, I'm glad that exercise is getting to be part of my regime to get back in shape. Mon, Wed and Fri 10pm - runs. Slowly increasing from 1.5K to 2K.. hope to get to the 5K, 10K in 6 to 12 months time.
Alternate fridays for cheong.

Thurs is Pilates. Got to work out those muscles to strengthen back and get that protuding tummy and flabby arms out of the way.

Weekends exercises will need to depend on the children's schedule.
Let's see..both kiddos will be doing Wushu and Ballet on Sat morning respectively. Afternoon will rest a while before going for swim. Oh, oh.. I did 3.5k (wrong), 500m swim. I felt my arms really aching.. and enlarged! But I will continue to do that and try to cut down on eating. all in the name of vanity, heh.

After morning church, we will need some rest after lunch. It will be grocery shopping for the week till 5pm and the kids will have their Jap and English class in the evening after dinner. Perhaps i'll squeeze in a do at home pilates during the evening slot. I'll alternate that with trying out of new recipe.

Well, after penning it down, I feel that life now is more in control. There is more me-time and family time besides office work. Yeah!