Thursday, October 06, 2005

packet


13.38hrs: just finished all the "live firing" from various channels ~ emails, phonecalls, meetings.

No one in sight to have lunch and I have a meeting at 14hrs. Had to packet my food up. I don't usually like this mode of lunch cos:
1) I like my food steaming hot. Which explains why my pick for food is soupy or hot stone items.
2) I hate food that seems to look like one dish when they are suppose to be separated. That means, I don't mind salted rice (rice with mushroom, dried shrimp, chinese cabbage)
3) I have the tendency to want to work on something on the PC than relax and eat.
4) I am one step towards being environmental unfriendly.
5) I like to get some sun for the noon.

But this is suppose to be celery (one dish), chicken chop (one dish) and rice with curry gravy. Now the fried chicken pieces are soggy. The rice cold. dipping celery in curry sauce is never practiced.