Saturday, October 15, 2005

catching up

have not been writing and whenever I have time for internet, I would simply read other blogs.
just to catch up on some events this month.
Look at this absolutely happy face, she is getting married when I took this.

This was last Friday when we went on leave for a day of "tai-tai'ing. We head off to do our hair after a nice prata breakfast. Then we relax at Book Cafe for lunch and non-stop yakking. We adjorn to do our mani and pedi before I fetch her to her bridal shop to do the rest of her bridey stuff.


Isn't she gorgeous even if she was half way thru. I was not able to take any more pics cos the day was just swamped with activities. I certainly hope that she will be married happily ever after.

~~~~~~~~~~~foodie

It's gonna be a jolly good month to makan good food! UOB rolled out some great 1-1 deals that is simply irresistable,

we went for Renn Thai and it was *burp* yummy. I lurvvee Phad Thai.

We had that, Pineapple rice, Tom Yum Gai and bbq sotong and the bill came up to be $32.

Wow...