Friday, October 21, 2005

Amidst of the guerulling week, I made it. I pluck up my courage to speak to my current RO about my intentions to leave her team.
Her eyes enlarged thrice the normal size it usually was and then it took her seconds to register, recompose and ask for the reason and whereabouts I am heading.
I have got the clearance from the SD from Marketing to join his team but I will be supporting my current group eventually. Well, at least that is the initial plan. We need to track carefully with this cos we are talking about going through 3 very shallow, shortsighted and narrow minded ladies.
haha, the funny thing is that my lateral move, she hopes, will only take place in March 2006! That is as good as my EVP's level when he decides to tender. Am I so indispensable that I can only be release to join the other group then?? Puzzled and looking innocent, I ask. If I were to tender today, clearing my leave and what naughts, I can leave within two weeks time!
She gave the reasons that there's gonna be a reorg soon and it is not fair for the replacement. Hello, if I were her, I will get in the replacement first and when the reorg takes place, let the Dir and the HR worry over the headcounts. Furthermore, I am leaving a gold mine. I have just closed a >0.5 mil worth of WAN deal and my accounts will go into perfect health and even exponential at the end of the FY. If I can even make a decision to leave those to someone else, why can't she let me go and have my life? She just want to meet her own agenda and can't she be more honest about it?

Enough said about this. Think it's just too sad that the org actually let people like them rule.

but anyway, I hope that another job I am pinning on do offers. Then I won't be at the mercy of such internal politics.

*******************************
On a happier note, a new baby is coming on board Mar/Apr 06. It's gonna be a nephew. yay!

Nathan's recent home assessement had been inconsistent, hovering in the 80s. I hope he bucks up as I know that his composition may pull some marks down.

Tasha had been keen to show us some of the movements she'll be doing for the concert. Bum shaking is taking 90% of the entire performance. haha.