Tuesday, September 27, 2005

too scary

Cold sweat. It was a bad dream. The worst of nightmares.

As I described my dream verbally to a friend, I almost choke to tears. I doubt I can ever handle a loss so great.

cannot remember much of the details but it started when I "knew" I was pregnant (in the dream), someone at the background says I'm trying to conceive a boy because I lost one. I turn to my husband and ask what the person meant when she said that. He looked intently at me and told me to recall what that Nathan did not make it. I asked since when. ...

and I woke up with a jerk. I jumped out of bed and quickly went to see my children. Nathan is sleeping peacefully (breathing too), Tasha is fine.

What came over me? I don't know. I vaguely remember that Chinese says that usually if you dream of something bad, something good is going to happen to the person...