Monday, September 19, 2005

speedy weekend

the weekend sped past. I felt like I was hit in the gut on Sat. It was incredible how I dealt with that day when I recall it now.

Woke up feeling quite fresh at 8am, things started off pretty okay.. drove to MIL's place to pass them mooncake, picked up sis and headed for mum's place to pass her the invitations for tea ceremony and wedding dinner. Sis had to accompany her to buy the gown for that night.

then it all came crashing. We left for Bedok for car polish and had our brunch with prata and Roti John at 10am. We told them we needed the car by 12pm but they did not manage to do complete polishing in time and we left at 12.50pm.
Now, the children's art class and my pilates class starts at 1pm. We were all 30mins late for our lessons, making it very stressful for hubby. Then we thought that it was okay later in the afternoon. My MIL called and insisted that we need to attend a wedding dinner that night, we rejected going earlier cos we assume we had bible study that evening and since BS is cancelled, we had to oblige and agreed to go for dinner.

Whilst hubby and Tasha took their beauty nap and Nathan playing SCV games online, I had a awful time from 2pm till 6pm, trying to deal with the most incredibly stupid customer.

during that time, they headed to the pool without me (Nathan has swimming lessons) and I had to quickly dress up for the dinner.

Things then slowed down ... the dinner went well. Tasha was a gem at dinner.

at 11.30am, children and hubby call it a day. I was still struggling with a contract that is needed on Monday and 1 stupid report collation. Finished work at 2am. could not sleep till 3am.

Sunday...
Good thing it rained and hubby did not insist of wet marketing. could sleep in more than usual.
At sunday school, I almost zombied out. Instead of resting, we mop ard town for stuffs.

Marina Square had a winter wear retail outlet that gives 15% storewide, we needed to complete the clothes we need to prepare for Korea winter experience. We then headed for Courts since my iron broke down on me. We then headed Carrefour for the week's grocery. We completed those task at 5.30pm and we were expected to be at my MIL's place for dinner cum latern festival gathering.
By then, I was rather feeling sick in the gut, my head was running thru the week's activities and ... it was not going to be a pleasant week.