Friday, September 23, 2005

Rendevous with hubby


Hubby was in generous mood today. Perhaps cos he felt that he owe it to me. Anyway, that's another story.
We headed for my all time favourite Ramen restaurant. I am so in love with the Dan dan noodle. It's soup base has some peanuty, hot spicy with porky broth.
Not many people would rave about the place. A food reviewer commented that the service is deserves 2.5 stars out of 5, I might give the same too but so far, they had been cordial.
The food had 3 stars from him, I would have given 4 stars.
Atmosphere, yeah, 2.5 stars is enough.
If you decide to drop by, do try the prawn tempura just melt in the mouth. But pricey hor. $5 per prawn, minimum serve is 4 pcs.
Kado Man Restaurant: 10 coleman st. #01-21 Grand plaza ParkRoyal Hotel.
~~~~~
I brought my boy for his surgery check up yesterday and the Doc brought in a fellow "sufferer". that is how he termed it. This lil gal, all of 4 years old is a talkative and has a glib tongue. She's one of those kid who is ever optimistic about stuff and speaks her mind freely. She just had her ops a week ago for three places, also a case of extoses (a.k.a. extra bones) and when her father pushes her stroller in, she seems to be rather cheerful.
The doc adores the things she said, like "what do you mean by sufferer? I've never heard of such word". She observes my son and commented " he does not really like to talk much".
Then all of the sudden whilst we were making small talks .. she said, looking at my son.
"excuse me, but I think you mummy is very beautiful."
Wow, was that referring to moi? hahaha.. that really made my day man and young children don't lie. Okay most young children don't lie.
~~~~
My mum pushed into her crazy mode yesterday. She bang down the line on me when I picked up her first call and when I refused to pick up her second call, she left a nasty message on my voicemail, blasting away.
Already she irritated the hell out of me saying weird things. It's all cos she wants her face... she is one strange woman.
Poor sis is feeling all messed up by her strange outburst.