Tuesday, September 20, 2005

GAStronomical time. Unpleasant one though

This is the 5th executive month I had consistently took MC. I was a super healthy babe, my stomach tough as steel and I seldom cough. I was as strong as mule before this reorg that took place in April this year.

It was a totally depressing Monday. It was beyond my work scope what I could handle yesterday. 45 mins before official work time is over, I walked out. Stroll to collect my photos and I knew I had the glazed look on my face. I lost. I felt so depress that it felt numb from head to toe.
There is some really nice kind soul out there. I must have look kinda terrible, a big guy offered his seat to me in a crowded MRT train and silly me thought he was going to alight. He did not alight till 6 stops later. I could not bring myself to do anything. I just dumped myself and my stuff on the sofa and not move. I just wanted to stay blank for a period of time. Not willing to think of anything at all, not willing to pick up another telephone call, not willing to move a limb.
i snoozed in and out till hubby came home with dinner. The gastric pain kicked in full force and I felt I could not swallow anything, the fragrant rice felt like stone and tasty veg and meat taste bland. I ate a mouthful. I was entire depressed.
What came out good was I knew hubby is there for me. the gastric spasm came and go, LS a few times. I managed to go to sleep in a strangest position. Thank God for that.

this morning, I beat my own will to go to work. I was still feeling sore at the gastric area. I just could not cancel a appointment I had arranged.
It was a pleasant meet up, here is a wonderful client who really trust me and gave me his support. It's such a bonus to meet such person.
Looks like today is a day with lesser adversities.