Friday, March 26, 2010

matters of the heart

Which parents on earth would not give anything to have their children safe, healthy and free from troubles.
My heart crack into million pieces when my son (finally) blurted out last night when his emotions kicked in real bad - on how he hates being zero on gross motor skills thus he needs to be hero on his studies.
Man, it's hard to hear it from him that he hates all these operations, how he strives to do (very) well in his studies to comfort himself from the hurting (albeit probably unintentional) words that he is lousy at sports. And now, the operation on his right hand forbidded him to write.
How he loves watching and reading 'sister's keeper' as he could relate himself to Kate. My poor son.

yet, i can do nothing. my heart squeezed and my tears might as well be the blood that's pumping out from the arteries.

Thank God we have Him. In times like this, what can we do? how do we heal? how do we find encouragement and strength?