Friday, January 09, 2009

recent birthday

The weather is a little out of whack these days. The wind feels like typhoon number 3 and now number 1.. my windows are howling with the strong wind. And no, I am not complaining :)

since my brain cells are going off with the wind these days, it's better to journal my last birthday.
Birthday 08 was nice and sweet. A few days ago, I casually commented the crave for some really good cream brulee and hubby searched for a restaurant that should serve good cream brulee. Unfortunately for him, they don't serve the dessert anymore. But we had a nice little dinner that night.

of candlelight atmostphere and red wine


veg puree as appetiser...


my fav dish - lobstor bisque with large chunks of scallops and lobster meat


oops, the mini lobster gone before I took a pic

try-ing to look pretty after a long day

This sweet man bought a pair of sunnies for my runs. A bouquet. And a mama-mia inspired necklace. Truly felt loved.