Friday, January 23, 2009

Random happyness

Have had positive vibes in me for the past couple of weeks. Despite the haul of work - both home and office, the prolonged crisis and weak economic outlook... I'm feeling upbeat.
Perhaps it's when I take stock of the things I was elated about, excited about, the people I love, God I adore, the smiles, great music... life IS a bunch of realistic wonderfulness.

Sometimes when things are harder, the tough gets going, when the teeth needs to be gritted to move forward ... I must remind myself to put up with it cos it's through these (trials) that I mature.
And when those times comes, these pics are there to put back a smile on my face...


tree top walk
kids blowing bubbles

Nathan posing at the hotel's roof top
Bath tub time

cookies the kids made for me for my 34th birthday :)

Yu sheng from my fav stall

wild flowers sprouting on my way to MRT

my good friend married at last
Tasha posing before ice skating
XL size hamsters
my present for 34th birthday from hubber