Thursday, November 20, 2008

the wonderful ...

Every year, he will need to go on compliance 2 weeks leave. Last year, it was used on the USA's trip with me.
This year, since I'm in a new job (=no chance to take leave), he took this time to take care of the miscellenous stuff around the house.

He had:

- repaired the ailing shoe rack.
- called the plumber to get our bathroom's choke cleared.
- bought the children's 2009 school books and wrapped them.
- did some chinese lesson for Nathan.
- did interesting lunch for kids.
- brought the kids to the library.
- set up Christmas tree.
- cleared the storeroom while looking for my recycled bags my ex-maid hid.
- clear his own mails (massive)
- fetch me to and fro work - breakfast if possible.
- bought the kids out to swim.
- helped another bible study friend facilitate one of the lesson.

This is despite the many news about his company's share is dropping like crazy and talk of retrenchment is thick in the air.

I love this man.