Monday, January 22, 2007

frustrated...

yesterday, between his 4th elder sis and hubby and myself, we had quite a bit of a heated session on whether going the Junior College (JC) route or the polytechnic one is better. To put it simply, there is no right or wrong but the husband and his sister is so mule about it. Now, that's the thing is really pissing me. I turned to my niece (who is the cause of the debate cos she is taking her 'O's this yr), and told her that long term success comes with passion. She is the president in the design and art cca and not to mention that she is really talented in that arena. Her math is really good too. She aims to VJ and she is very confident that she'll get in. Period. It's her choice.


the husband refuse to budge, insisting that what he is trying to prove is that Poly is an alternative, if not, the better alternative. *sigh* anyways, it's just that. I am so dreading the day my son or daughter has to make that choice.

then as we debated on the (same) topic even as we went on to do our weekly grocery shopping at Suntec. Upon the reaching the carpark as we were ready to leave, we found that we were stuck by a total idiot. The way he/she parked illegally made it impossible for us to get out without risking scratches. Stupid stupid toyota corolla owner.
From 5pm to 5.20pm, all I could do is stand there and get the unhelpful stares from the drivers who saw the situation. I was totally exasperated.


the open door is my car, behind my car is the pillar. how dumb can that driver get?!?!
after paging with no response, I suggested to my hubby that he drives and we try to do the reversal exit. no choice. we managed out (wished we could have done it earlier) but no other car could park into that proper lot.
1) do you think going to JC or Poly makes a difference?
2) are some Singaporean driver dense?