Monday, January 22, 2007

the difference

you know, to wake up to a day is just another wonderful day God has given. BUT, why is my body system so strange and is able to differentiate weekday and weekend??!!

Saturday saw me waking up at 7am and could not go back to sleep at all. I was like so caffine alert. Somehow, sweetie hubby could sense that i was wide awake and suggested to roller blade at EC. So we did and it was a good sweat and chill out session. It ended with a delicious morning breakfast at the famous prawn mee at Katong before we start the jam pack day to ferry children for their ballet, swimming. I was totally ALIVE throughout the day till 11pm.

Last night, I was determine to be equally alert (like Sat) when I tried to wake up at 7.15am. The body system didn't listen up. Plus, last night I had to dream peculiar stuff like... I was deliberating to go for an operation but I told them I needed to go to work. I woke at 5.56am and literally forced myself back to dreamland and that irritating dream continued till I force my feet out of the bed at 7.25am. URGH. Now at workplace, the tired eyes is calling me to take 5.. I just kinda feel like going to bed.
AND, I just started out last week at this work so it's still interesting and nice. I like my job scope and all. No reason to feel lethagic at this point!