Monday, March 02, 2009

Smiles

My son is so funny sometimes. The weekend has been a wreck but he made my day and i smile everytime i think of it.

During our brunch on Sunday.
EZ: what do you think Satan was doing when God put light on the first day?".
I had no idea..
EZ: Satan was formulating a rectanglar thing that also gave light but it was bad. It became TV..
Me: tell me more
EZ: then God made animals, Satan created hamburgers and made it staple. God made plants and Satan make them into potato chips.

har har har har!!!

Then he continued.

EZ: remember the part when God told Adam and Eve not to eat the apple in the middle of the garden? Well, Satan said - fruits we eateth not but give me potato chips anytime!

WOAHHAHAHA... this can be found from Reader's Digest this month and the words may not tally word for word. I am just as appreciate to my son for putting in an effort to make me laugh.