Wednesday, June 13, 2007

what the heck...

Before I posting lesser in LJ and more in my blogger site, I could have been appear slightly more different then and now.
I still post in my blogger but I've decided to post a little more in LJ since i like my new layout. I also wanted to try out the new posting experience. There's a few extra feature which I thought was really interesting. And I still read up most of the LJ mummies blog.

the unfortunate thing is though, I am less concious of what I post. I used to be rather careful of what I post but since blogging elsewhere, I realise that this is a larger community.

Like the one I posted for brokeback, i say what I thought, point blank. No holding back. Tell me that I have bad grammar, heck. I can't spell, heck. Don't agree with me, heck. My post is messy, heck.

Okay, that being said. Please don't get me wrong. I am still a nice and sweet person when you are the same :)