Monday, April 09, 2007

trashing in blog

There were many posts which i did not put up.

Some two weeks ago, hubs and I made memories with the children. We add 3 more badminton rackets to our collection and played a casual game. The children enjoyed it so much and asks why we started so late.

Hubs bought our dog for a "saloon" hair cut and now she's looking so good.

Hubs did his final year for the reservist.

It was hubs birthday (with his mother - lunar calendar) last Thurs. Eunice helped me make a homemade Durian birthday cake for them.

I'm so into Heroes as well as reading heroes of faith (John Bunyan - author of Pilgrim progress).

We (children and I) visited Cole - Anny's second offspring. As cute as a button. It was nice catching up with Anny and teasing Dayne.

Treated myself to an iPOD nano and Nike armband. That should motivate me to do more jogs now. Running 2km is not an issue anymore. I am gonna stretch it further.
Also bought some knee guard to cushion the impacts of runs.