Monday, April 09, 2007

Blessings of God

It's so surreal to think that next Monday at this time, I would be on the flight to San Jose office. I would be visiting New York too!
This is only the first trip, there will be more trips to come. The next one would probably be in October for an event we have to organise.

I would never have imagine such things happening to me at all, if not for God's blessings and intervention. When God provides, He gives the best.

There are times when I could almost go green with envy for those people who has the opportunity to travel for work. I forget that I also had my share .... the first that was given was Bangkok for a workshop, then Malacca several times for presentations to internal colleagues, then to Hong Kong to present to a customer. Maybe it because it's still within Asia.
Now USA! Have not packed for my trip yet and quite lost in planning what to do besides work. Boy, am I glad that there are good pals in west coast to bring me around.

excited.. excited.. excited..