Thursday, April 20, 2006

Review

Just recap some of the many things had happened in a span of 4 months ...



December 05: most memorable was the Korea trip. I get to hear alot of my children's laughter and kiss my fav star.

Other significant events: New job (culture shock and all), Tasha's 5th BD, my 31st BD, fireworks at Espanade. Christmas at our place with home made Bingo.











Jan was pretty uneventful except for my mum's BD makan session. Brought my Dad to TTS hospital for check up.






Feb...
After a belated reunion dinner, we went for K-session. That's when I last saw my dad alive.

Other memorables: Lilies for post Valentines, CNY, Macy's BD at WWW.






Mar this year will be the unforgettable cos it was horrific-ly super peak at work and that resulted in my absence in visting my parents.
Till now, I still cannot rid the idea that my dad is not around anymore. I miss him a great deal.
It was not suppose to be this way cos my sis and I had been planning for his birthday bash since he would have turn 60 today. All we could not decide was the date as my nephew was due in Mar/Apr.

This April saw my mum accepting Christ, devoting her studies in the bible and praying. I can say that moving on is for the living to do and do it well.