Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Grrrrouse and GRRRRowl

why??!???!??!!! why must hubs second sis tag along for this Japan trip which we have been trying to plan. Why must they be so testing????

2 months ago, all of the sudden, Hub's second sis decided to tag along. With a family of 6, I hardly think it is possible to plan Japan with them. Previously, the Malaysia trips (once at Malacca which they took us 9 hours to reach - YAH, ask me how they did that, and 2nd round at Kuantan, they spend 2 ENTIRE days FISHING.. bloody cukorrroooss.. they might as well fish at Pasir Ris park, Bedok port, whatever!!!)

When they decided to join, I told hubs that they WILL travel around OUR itinary. I pretty much left him to do the job. He did a poor negotiation. DId not book the hotels earlier and now we are pretty much stranded with EXPENSIVE hotel!!!! super duber pissed.

Now I am grousing. It better dunch turn into GROWLING!!